A. GABON SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE (GSEZ) / NKOK
We’ve set up an integrated timber processing complex with a built-up area totaling 50,000m2 with the following facilities :-
1) Kiln Drying Plant with an annual capacity of 91,200m3.
2) Container Handling and Forwarding Terminal with a capacity of 12,000 containers per year.
3) A Sawmill with a capacity of 24,000m3 per year of output.
4) Downstream manufacturing of the following products :
- – Doors – Capacity : 8,000 doors per month.
- – Living / Dining / Bedroom Furniture – Capacity : 40 containers per month.
- – Office Furniture – Capacity : 40 containers per month.
- – Outdoor Furniture – Capacity : 40 containers per month.
- – Stumps / Slabs / Unique Furniture – Capacity : subject to demand.
- – Lamination Board :
- > Solid Lamination – Capacity : 1,500m3 per month.
- > Fingerjoint Lamination – Capacity : 1,000m3 per month.
- – General Mouldings – Capacity 1,000m3 per month.
5) Factory / Land for Lease – we have excess land and factory space for lease.
6) Machinery for Rent – A fleet of machinery for rent.
7) Business Opportunity – since logs are banned from export, the business of producing veneers is extremely feasible. We are seeking business partners to invest in this industry.